6.26.2008

Love me Tender.

Three years ago, I met the (four-legged) love of my life.



And he gave me something to look forward to every single day.




No matter how big he got, he was convinced that he was still a lap dog.






He always made me feel loved and wanted.







He was never intimidated by anything--never held back, no inhibitions.







He was my most loyal listener--and I was always willing to follow him anywhere.







No matter how much things changed, I always knew that he would be happy to see me, ready to say hello every morning and every evening.






All of this is still true today.
And he still is my best friend, my favorite playmate.
And he always will be.

I love you, Tucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, tender. What a sweet word to describe the relationship between you and your Tucker. Cute pictures! I'm glad you have more than just facebook notes now!